01/12/2017

Very special email box

       Today I want to tell you about an email solution that I completely fell in love with:
it is an all-in-one email, list building and marketing solution. The program is very different
to others and can dramatically help your e-marketing efforts.
      With a single email account, you can have multiple email addresses, which is great if you want to manage your business emails from a single place.
      With this program I  have more business email addresses on the same email account. And I can create  new address very quickly as well.
      For instance I arrive to a squeeze page - one of those pages which offer  information
about some new internet business - but I have to put my email there to continue and
get more idea about the new possibility. So I put there a modified email address created
for this purpose only - e.g.  myname.newinfo@viral.com. Really practical, I love it !
      With this system I can also say 'goodbye' to all the spam. It allows me to permanently stop spam with the push of a button!
       You can join this very useful program here
              https://viralinbox.com/margaret

      I am not describing here all the features of Viral Inbox, it is better if you register
and find out yourself how useful it is. There is also an advertising program, and every time you see an ad on a page, you recieve advertising credits that you can then use to create your own ads and advertise your products.
      Every time you make a new contact or join a list, you should create a new email address here, and if they start spamming you, you can close the box and you will never receive any more emails from that source.
      Click here
https://viralinbox.com/margaret
to have a look yourself what this program can bring you.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...