27/11/2017

Do you like videos ?

I mean advertising videos. Videos on splashing pages jumping at you with description
of the absolutely best new e-marketing program.😕😕😕
I will tell you the risky truth - I mostly really dislike them ! If I am interested and want
to learn what is the new program about I have to listen and listen and listen...and quiet
often it takes pretty long time till I get some clear information...☹
Maybe I am strange, maybe most of people love to watch it but I prefer good short
written overview telling the main features of the offered program.
I would like to know your opinion.
Do you like advertising videos ? Or do you prefer sites with more written information ?

Have an inspiring day
Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...