21/01/2018

SET - but DO NOT FORGET !

Hello, my readers,
surely you have seen many times on internet words like this:
"This is a Set and forget system", works automatically... and so on...

Well, of course you can approach to it this way - but I will tell you the unpleasant
truth - it is not the best thing to do !
I hope I will not shock you to much if I compare it to marriage. You have married,
it is "Set up" and now ? forget you husband or wife ? Sooner or later satisfaction
with this step will disappear.
So the same in e-marketing.
๐Ÿ”ถ Do not forget programs you joined and control them
from time to time. ๐Ÿ”ถ

I will give you an example what happened to me just a short time ago. Long I am
an upgraded member of traffic exchange which used to be very efficient, really good.
After certain time I controlled it because I automatically paid upgrade for another
period - and what I discovered? First I had there unpaid commission (they normally paid commissions automatically, no need to ask) and I had to contact the support to learn they changed the payment processors. Without informing me by email and without anything said in the members area... Ok, after emailing to support I got my commission immediately.

Second I have there due to upgrade a terrible lot of credits. I surfed though I did not
need badly more credits, I controlled it several days - and I found out that I am getting
almost no views for my upgrade - about 5 views a day - funny number ! So evidently
this program is what I would call passing away... or even died already though I couldn´t
recognise it without testing several days...
Keep in mind๐ŸŒŸ - even programs can die - say goodbye - and if you pay enough attention
you can save effort and money ! :-))) ๐ŸŒŸ

So please - control you programs, have a look if they are still so good as in the beginning,
consider if to continue with your upgrade. Take care of them ! As in other partnerships :-))

Funny Sunday, good new week
                                                  Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...