08/12/2017

       Safelist I like

      This pre-Christmas time is for most of us full of hurry and stress.
Lack of time is the disease of today, everybody - or almost everybody ? -
has the feeling time is leaking somewhere away ....
       As other mothers at home in these days I do not have a lot of time
for writing my blog. So it will be really short today.
       Among the safelists I use I like especially List Nerds. Why ? Because
I can set up sending of messages each day for the whole week. Setting
of my emails is easy and can be changed any time - day and hour of sending.
Nice overview showing how many people opened my email.     
        Very good for saving time to do something else instead of repeating
control over safelist, clicking again to send the message, controlling if it really
is among the sent ones...
        If you are not yet members of List Nerds consider it - you find the link
on right side among My favourite safelists.
       
        Have a wonderful Advent time 🌲
                                Margaret












No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...