16/12/2017

Christmas approaching

Only  a week left
                                         to Christmas...
E-marketing online decreasing - logically - because all the stress connected
with end of December forces us to change our daily rythm and tasks.

     God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.
                                   Kelly Clarkson


The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.                     
                                    William James

 
I myself admit - I do stress before Christmas though I sometimes cannot
understand why ! If you feel the opposite and stay calm and balanced - my congratulation !
Evidently you follow these wise words :
                Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
                                       Hans Selye


           Enjoy the coming days
                                                Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...