10/12/2017

Hello, today about my hobby

       It is Sunday, only two weeks left to Christmas and I decided to write
here a few lines about my big hobby - photographing.
       I feel it is opposite to the stress and mess of everyday life - it needs patience, sometimes long waiting for the right moment and later going through the great number of photos and trying to find the right one, the best one...
       If you would like to see some of my work look please in the right column
under My hobby = photographing. You will find there some Christmas pictures.



                                            Have a nice Advent time

                                                                                       Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment

Very useful program for all e-marketers

Hello friends,  today I would like to recommend you a new program which offers very good tools. Joining is free but you can also upgrad...